Your Weekly Pencil - May 25, 2021
- Through “Live Shopping Fridays,” Facebook launches live-stream shopping events where brands like Sephora, Clinique, and more invite viewers to ask questions about products and make purchases in-stream.
- According to the post-IDFA alliance, 16.8 to 36.5 percent of users who installed new apps chose to share their IDFA identifier by clicking on the “Allow” screen.
- This week, Lyft launched its ‘How to Human’ ad campaign depicting people re-entering the world as vaccinations increase. The creative concept behind it stems from the category of “how-to” videos that are popular on YouTube, leveraging the feelings of consumers who may be out of practice with day-to-day activities like greeting a Lyft driver.
- As part of its transparency efforts, Facebook has published its process for reviewing ads. The Facebook ad review system requires the application of all Ad Policies to all running ads so that it typically completes within 24 hours by relying on automated technology.
Explore the Machine-Generated Creative Hub - New Pencil Blog, with AI Insight Hub
- Dozens of MGC strategy articles, news updates and over 10 DTC/ecommerce case studies with videos, all in one place
- Or dig deeper into the inspirational sources for our Creative AI, Language AI and Visual AI, at the new Insights Hub. These are the ideas that we love from the wider AI & growth marketing communities.
Our doors are open - Be part of our awesome team
That's right, we're hiring! Pencil is a Sequoia-backed creative AI company on a mission to generate unexpected ideas that get results. We believe in equal opportunity, so we're hiring the best in the world, wherever in the world you may be. List of openings below, but click the link above for more details, or just message me direct.
- Creative Designer
- Performance Marketer
- SDR and BDM/Partnership Manager
- BE Engineer
- FE Engineer
- QA Engineer
- Laugh harder than you think