Your Weekly Pencil - January 25, 2022
In this newsletter you’ll find:
- Introducing: The Pencil Company ✏️
- Ad of the Week 🔥
- The Future of E-commerce Report
If a friend forwarded this to you, subscribe, so you never miss out.
How we sourced assets for our Brand?
- Why did start the brand? To go through the same day-to-day process that our customers are going through growing their e-commerce businesses.
- To openly share the trials and tribulations of getting a brand off the ground.
- To give back to the e-commerce community, and open up the conversation around building a brand.
- Future of E-commerce Report from Shopify -> Competition is the biggest obstacle to achieving growth in 2022, according to the 350 surveyed global commerce decision-makers. All these kinds of data-driven gems and more are in this useful rundown from Shopify.
- Magic Spoon Facebook Ads analysis -> In this analysis the DTC team shows us a few different actionable ways we can leverage content to deliver variety to prospects viewing your ads
- Interactive audio ads could make it easier for marketers to see what's working-> As you look to diversify your marketing channel mix, test value props that work across platforms, and find ways to attract new customers, this approach feels innovative and unique.
- Why we love it💓-> when you're starting a new company you want your prospects to understand everything about how much you can help them. What we love here is how Lookback communicates 1 value proposition very clearly and succinctly. The people interacting with this ad know exactly what they are in for.
Best Twitter Thread of the Week
From Sean Frank, breaks down how his brand increased their ROAS while scaling spend👇
- Performance Creative - is the secret sauce that delivers value - not beautiful ads but hard-working conversion-focused ads.
- Only 20% of the customer journey happens pre-click and forgetting to optimize where they land and what they consume in the last 80% is more impactful.
- To fix your data and understand the impact of your efforts you can't use the same old systems that have failed you in the past (especially post iOS-14.
- There's a lot more that's very practical so I suggest you check out the thread.
- Brand Image > Brand Growth?
- How much $ do you waste on ads?
- Finding Your Ideal Customer Will Drive Performance
Something different 👉
The Huberman Lab podcast drops some 🔥about The science of setting & achieving goals - this one is a bit long but worth the frameworks for setting short & long terms goals, broken down through the lens of neuroscience.