Your Weekly Pencil - February 1, 2022
In this newsletter you’ll find:
- Blog: Pencil's Core Pillar For Growth
- 7 metrics to watch for your e-commerce store
- E-commerce Trends in 2022
If a friend forwarded this to you, subscribe, so you never miss out.
Pencil's Core Pillars For Growth?
Read the blog here. What you'll find inside 👇
- What we've learned from hundreds of customers about how to grow a business.
- Simple is better. Rinse, lather, repeat your process. Just do it faster.
- Know your data, so you know what success looks like so you can invest more into the business.
- 7 metrics you should watch for to help you drive growth for your e-commerce store -> the process of growing an online business has gone through many changes over the last two years, this has some great tactical advice you can follow to measure the steps you're taking to keep up/ahead of your competition.
- Retail returns jumped to an average of 16.6% in 2021 -> this trend doesn't look like it's slowing down as more business shifts online and away from brick & mortar stores. We recommend having your return process down pat so you are not sacrificing too much to engage with a scaled consumer base, where the return rate will be higher.
- Instagram Expands Video Remix Option to All Videos->Instagram is expanding on its TikTok-like toolset by adding the capacity to remix all videos that people post in the app, not just Reels, increasing your options for creative response and engagement.
Best Twitter Thread of the Week
From Rachel Cantor, shares some thoughts on 2022 trends for e-comm she's witnessing👇
- Consumer expectations from their chosen e-commerce are higher than ever.
- Focus on solving the PROBLEM the customer has, not just your solution to it
- Simplification is what the customers are looking for, the easier it is to understand your offering, the better.
- There's a lot more that's very practical so I suggest you check out the thread.
- How we sourced assets for The Pencil Company
- Brand Image > Brand Growth?
- How much $ do you waste on ads?
Something different 👉
First Round Review gives some really practical advice on The Art of becoming a better listener - this is centered around tech startups but all the lessons hold true for any type of business. Enjoy!