Your Weekly Pencil - December 21, 2021
In this newsletter you’ll find:
- A Creative AI report from Facebook IQ featuring Pencil
- Best AI Ad of the Week
- Creating Brand Loyalists from your holiday customers 📈
NEXT WEEK -> we'll be sharing a Special Best of 2021 Edition of your Weekly Pencil, keep your eyes peeled 👀
Facebook IQ 🧠 has featured Pencil in a new case study: 4 Ways AI Will Accelerate Creativity in Digital Advertising where you'll learn 👇
- How brands are using creative AI to expand their business
- 4 distinct use cases: Illumination, Generation, Augmentation, and Connection.
Ad of the Week from Lovevery 👶
- Why we love it 💓->Visual Cohesiveness + Strong Branding. When objects look like they belong together, it sends a signal to customers that they can trust your brand. That's why Lovevery's Ad is so strong. Each visual, while in different settings, conveys a strong relation to the brand and the core value they are trying to convey to their prospects.
Top Customer Insight
"We're worried about our brand, everything has to be right for us to run an ad"
Check out our 👉 LinkedIn post about how you can your "brand" can be holding you back from actually growing your brand.
- Hubspot's 2022 Social Media Trend Report-> (this is long but worth it) -> we are in the age of the consumer - learn that means for you and your brand.
- Why beauty brand Laura Geller is still reliant on Facebook->"Trying to be where she is" -> your brand has core consumers, ones you are already engaged with and ones you hope to activate, but where are they? The desire to diversify might be at odds with who your customers really are.
- Where are they now: A decade later for the early DTC darlings-> in the last decade the landscape of e-commerce and social media has changed significantly. The brands on this list where some of the initial betemoths that tool advantage of the new consumer purchasing patterns.
Best Twitter Thread of the Week
From Matt Mullenax, sharing strategies on how you turn your customers acquired during this holiday season into Brand Loyalists 👇
- Review your new cohort data -> learn the behaviors of your new customers or remaining prospects
- Tailor your message the behaviors you've extracted from the above analysis to create a personalized experience for them
- Interact and humanize the relationship with these customers, so they know your brand is in this for the long haul with them
- Make sure to read the thread & follow him for more tips.
Top ROAS Performers QTD
👉 We found this TED talk on the 4 ways sound effects us thought-provoking (let us know what you think)