Your Weekly Pencil
- Facebook just announced the 7-day click attribution window for ads will now include modeled conversions i.e. estimates.
- Be aware of third-party “ad manager” apps. Facebook sued several Vietnamese residents for $36 million over a fake "ad manager" Android application.
- In an Audio Room on Tuesday, Mark Zuckerberg announced Bulletin, a new platform for newsletters. The site will allow writers and podcasters to publish content and build a subscriber base.
- Sprite just launched a campaign that transforms scannable bottles into tickets for virtual hip-hop concerts and merchandise giveaways. The "Stage 1" and "Stage 2" bottles each grant access to its own hip-hop concert.
Trying AI for the first time? - 10 Best AI Marketing Tools
- AI has proven beneficial to the marketing industry for years. Every day, new tools emerge that help marketers implement better, more personalized campaigns, while saving time.
- So even if you're late to the AI party, there is nothing to worry about. You can quickly get started testing AI Marketing tools - and we've rounded up 10 of the best you can start using today.
How Pencil benefits small businesses - A Case Study for Best Bone Broth
- We spoke to Saul Kropman, founder of Best Bone Broth to discuss why and how he continues to use Pencil to optimize his Facebook campaigns
- "When you're in a small business, being able to focus on something that gives returns is an obvious choice. And knowing with a lot more certainty what choices you need to take are what makes Pencil most useful."
- Collapse the distance between you and yourself