Powering AI ads with Adobe Creative Cloud and After Effects
Powering AI generated ads with Adobe Creative Cloud and After Effects
With the mass pivot to ecommerce over the past 24 months, brands have leaned heavily on online advertising to acquire new customers and grow their businesses. However, successful online advertising calls for massive volumes of on-brand, personalized content. It’s difficult for brands to create this content quickly, affordably and without compromising on brand identity and creativity. The success of brands’ online advertising, and by extension their businesses, hinges more than ever on their ability to develop content that captivates and converts customers. How, then, can brands meet their online marketing needs without compromising on creative quality?
Pencil, a creative AI startup established in 2018, aims to use algorithms to help brands generate online advertising content at 10x lower time and cost, while improving advertising performance by 2x. During the pandemic, Pencil saw the absolute need for both automation and sustainability with respect to creative jobs as companies began to shift advertising operations online – automated content generation is not about replacing creative teams, but about giving them the tools to operate at scale – eliminating repetitive tasks so they can focus on more elevated conceptual work.
Powering higher production value AI content with Adobe Creative Cloud and After Effects capabilities
- One of the main challenges of automated content generation is the production quality – professional grade transitions, animations and video effects can make or break an advertisement’s aesthetic, which in turn affects customer engagement and return-on-advertising-spend (ROAS).
- The superior visual quality enabled by Adobe After Effects gives brands and their direct-to-consumer strategies an additional edge over their competitors not using AI ads.
Improving creative workflows and kindling inspiration with Pencil and Adobe Creative Cloud and After Effects
- Integrating Adobe After Effects into Pencil enables professional creative teams already working with Adobe to seamlessly adopt AI content generation within their existing workflows.
- The integration not only benefits creatives, but also small business owners who can now access professional grade advertising content at an accessible low cost.
- Whether you’re a professional creative, large brand marketer or small business owner, Pencil joining forces with Adobe After Effects enhances the scale, quality and performance of creative work that you’re able to achieve.
Rob Carliner, Co-Founder at ecommerce brand Angela Caglia Skincare, said "Pencil is by far the best way to create winning video ads at scale. By combining Oscar-worthy AI editing software (powered by Adobe After Effects) with AI learning algorithms it effectively eliminates the guesswork out of what makes for winning ad creatives."
Will Hanschell, Co-Founder and CEO of Pencil said, “Our decision to integrate Adobe After Effects in our platform was an easy one. Being able to provide professional-grade AI content was originally an internal challenge but we were able to turn that around with Adobe After Effects network rendering. It has also allowed us to improve the processes and workflows of our creative users, and allowed them to focus more on shaping quality content rather than repetitive creative tasks.”